Did you know that American businesses, on average, spend $20 billion a year on promotional products?
That's right: according to the Advertising Specialties Impressions Study (ASI), promotional products are consumers' most viewed form of advertising.
We've discussed in the past what constitutes a promotional product. Promo products are consumer goods that showcase your company logo, name, or a specific message (even all three, depending on how big it is).
When discussing promo products, many people think of items like tote bags, pens, notepads, and water bottles, which are the most common. But many sites offer a variety of items at a wide range of price points so that you can get everything from pens to Bluetooth speakers.
So why do they work? Some of it is psychological.
It's all about giving and receiving. With promo products, the consumer gets a gift. They can either provide you with their business or refer you to friends and family, thus continuing the Principle of Reciprocity.
There's a caveat to this: you want to ensure that your products provide enjoyment, are attractive and valuable and are relevant to the goods & services that you provide.
Image credit: Fairware
Promo products offer several benefits for your business or organization: brand recognition, loyalty, and free advertising. For example, if the recipient of a branded tote bag uses it when running errands or while at work, they are exposing your brand on the go to hundreds of people without you haven't to spend a dime.
Don't believe us? Here's a staggering stat for you: With nearly six thousand impressions, bags generate more impressions than any other promotional product in the U.S.
Here are some more stats:
• 83% of consumers like to get promotional products with an advertising message.
• Of those who receive promo products, 85% do business with that organization/company.
• In a study by PPAI (Promotional Products Association International), 94% of people remember where they received their promotional product.
To break it down even further, here are the key points:
• Promotional products create brand recognition.
• Promotional products are a low-cost marketing option.
• Promotional products exponentially increase the exposure of your business.
• Promotional products act as physical, valuable business cards.
So what are you waiting for?
From tech to travel, quality is king — and guaranteed at Streamworks. Please let us know if you're not 100% satisfied with your order or experience. We'll make it right.
So go ahead. Brand it. Give it. Wear it. Tote it. And let your design do the legwork—with Streamworks Promotional Products.