We've highlighted other promotions & incentive programs that USPS® is running this year, and the next one starting September 1, 2023 is the Retargeting Mail Promotion.
This latest promotion focuses on matching the IP addresses of visitor's to your website or who have engaged with your app to their physical address.
But what does all of that mean?
When users explore your website, click on your content or engage with your app, your mail partner can collect your visitor’s data and match their device IP address with a mailing address.
Retargeting direct mail builds on the online interest your clients have shown. It's a great way to convert online traffic into direct mail responses, bulk up your mail list knowing you're reaching your target market, and helps recapture lost website visitors' attention.
Not sure how it works? You can download our handy FAQ to learn more.
• First-Class Mail® Postcard
• 4.25 x 6" Single Piece First-Class Mail® Postcard
• 4.25 x 6" Pre-Sort First-Class Mail® Postcard
• 6 x 9" Pre-Sort First-Class Mail® Postcard
*Please note there is no 6 x 9" Single Piece Postcard
• Service Type Identifier (STID)*
*Must use STID 498 or 499 in your Intelligent Mail® Barcode in order to qualify for the promotion discount.
* STIDs 498 and 499 will be active when the promotion begins on September 1, 2023.
• First Class Mail® letters and flats
• USPS Marketing Mail letters and flats
• Nonprofit USPS Marketing mail letters and flats
• Bound Printed Matter
• Media Mail
The Retargeting Mail Promotion will run from September 1-November 30, 2023. The registration period started on June 15, 2023.
If you have any questions or want to explore options for your next mailing, contact us to speak with a direct mail expert.
Uncover ways to improve your existing marketing campaigns and increase response rates. Subscribe to our FREE education series for direct marketing professionals.