Personalization on the outside of an envelope is a proven way to boost open rates, and using the postage area is a unique way to stand out in the mailbox.
Using a United States Postal Service® Picture Permit Indicia allows you to visually communicate your brand or campaign message.
The key requirements for a USPS Picture Permit Indicia (PPI) includes:
• the image must be in color and be a contrasting color for readability
• the mailing must be Full-Service Automation Intelligent Mail
• the design must be approved in advance
• The can be embossed or un-embossed
• They can be printed directly on the mail piece or a label
• It can be placed 4 different places on the mail piece
PPI is available for presorted First-Class Mail® and USPS Marketing Mail™ letters and cards. There is a small fee per piece for this service - 1 cent/piece for First Class Mail® and 2 cents/piece for USPS Marketing Mail™.
Are you interested in learning more about how to integrate customized postage into your marketing strategy? Sign up for a FREE consultation with one of our direct mail professionals today.